Water Management System
For years, rural water management systems have been expensive and labor-intensive. Most rely on SCADA, with complex installs and five-six-figure price tags that lockout homeowners and small farms. The meter.me system disrupts the status quo: No more SCADA, and in its place, meter.me provides cloud-based, reliable and remote visibility and monitoring of your entire water system. With the meter.me app, you receive proactive updates on your tank, flow meter, pump, and well— directly to your mobile device.
Simple, Intuitive Interface
Get real-time updates on every component of your water system — without trudging around your property to physically check gauges. The meter.me sytem shows you tank levels, flow levels, and even aquifer levels and well usage data.
With the meter.meTM system, You Can Save:
Optimizing your water usage and locating water loss faster
Showing you water usage data remotely so you don’t have to physically visit water infrastructure
Identifying water loss faster and locating it more precisely
Providing real-time data from in-well sensors on aquifer depletion and replenishment, allowing you to modulate usage to safe levels
App subscriptions are billed annually per water system.
Annual App Subscription
Number of Sensors
Avg. Sensor Cost per Month
With meter.me™ you can monitor tanks, wells, and water meters.
Robust and Flexible Technology Platform
The First Device-Agnostic Solution
The meter.me base and cloud systems are device-agnostic: they can communicate with legacy equipment from brands such as Milesight, Strega, and Vega.
The meter.me solution is suitable for water systems anywhere on the globe and complies with all major water and communications regulations.
High-Tech System. Low (to No) Tech Requirements.
Connectivity and power are two of the most frustrating problems in rural water monitoring. We solved both of them.
– Connectivity: the meter.me system relies on long-range, low-power IoT networks. No more reliance on cellular, Wi-Fi, or wired networks.
– Power: running electricity for miles just to power sensors doesn’t always make sense. The meter.me system runs on either AC or DC, including solar or wind power at the device.
Each install equips you with the three essential meter.me components that get the results and accuracy you need: meter.base, meter.mote, and meter.sense. Add as many low-cost components as you need to build out a robust water monitoring system. All reporting data arrives via the cloud in the meter.me mobile app, available for both Android and iOS.
– The meter.base (a LoRaWAN gateway) that we deploy with each meter.me installation facilitates communication between the sensors on your water system and the meter.me cloud-based service platform.
– The base and devices create a long-range low-power network connection for transmitting sensor data to the meter.base.
– All meter.me motes, sensors, and bases can be powered via local solar, wind, or wired electricity.